More old hardware...

Edward Glowacki glowack2@msu.edu
Fri, 7 Dec 2001 15:26:41 -0500

I just found a few of these adapters lying around, if you want one
(or two or three), find a way to get in touch with me and they're
yours... =)  I also have an AUI extension cable if you want one
of those (roughly 2' long).

Quoted from Jo Dillon on Sat, Dec 08, 2001 at 12:05:35PM -0500:

--
Edward Glowacki				glowack2@msu.edu
GLLUG Peon  				http://www.gllug.org