Announce: fungetty, a fun new getty for Linux framebuffers

Cory Spitz spitzcor@cray.com
Thu, 20 Dec 2001 08:37:58 -0600

Ben,

This sounds great.  I can't wait to get home and try it out.

I've never set up framebuffer text consoles so I don't know much about
them.  Can you adjust the font size??  The one thing I absolutely hate
about my current setup is that the fonts are big enough to read from
across the street - even on my little 17" monitor.

Thanks, and have fun in <Austin Powers voice>Vegas, baby.
Yeah!</Austin Powers Voice>

Speaking of Austin Powers, did anybody else think that the AP3 preview
before LOTR was a joke?

-Cory