First LUG meeting of 2002

Sean picasso@madflower.com
Fri, 28 Dec 2001 10:57:39 -0500 (EST)

Preceding this meeting at 5.30 we have an AT&T representative discussing
signing up for @Home, and how to properly connect to their service. For
people that havent been on the phone with them for over an hour with their
tech support. They will be giving away free T-shirts, posters and other
goodies.

seriously i think a meeting is a great idea. We could always move bakc to
the the union if we can't find a place..

Sean