Meeting this weekend

Ben Pfaff pfaffben@msu.edu
31 Jan 2001 22:38:30 -0500

jtuma@ia4u.net writes:

> >As long as it's not too boring for the rest of the group, I'd really
> >like to hear about basic *nix-ing sometime.
>
>     As a relative newbie, I'd second this motion.  It may take me a while
> to get up to speed on Linux and this would certainly help.  Thanks.

One thing you can do is to simply form up some questions on basic
Linux/Unix issues.  I know that when I'm at meetings I'm willing
to talk about these things, in great and boring detail if
necessary, and I suspect that there are others who are willing
also.

But we could certainly schedule a special newbie meeting for
sometime.  I think we've done this in the past.
--
"I want more Keith!"