OT: Linux Jobs

Matthew Hill matthew@liquidweb.com
Thu, 08 Feb 2001 14:04:51 -0500

Hello,

Forgive the off topic post, I checked with Ed before making this
one to make sure I wasn't going to get flamed off the list.

In any case, I run a web hosting corporation which operates out of
Lansing (near the corner of Jolly and Aurelius) the name of which
is Liquid Web Inc. ( http://www.liquidweb.com ).  The company
is a little over three years old with around 1500 clients expanding
at about 300-400 new clients monthly.  NOC's are in New Jersey
and Scranton, PA with a possible local NOC to be constructed within
18-24 months.

With this established I am in need of technicians, developers, and
customer service employees to work out of the local Lansing office.
Pay for all positions starts at $10/hour.  All workstations and servers
run Linux.   Hours are VERY flexible and the work environment
is very casual.

Amenities include demotivational posters, air hockey, and a central
MP3 drive which needs serious restocking.  As well as health
benefits available, strong recommendation letters, and of course
to mention again, start pay at $10/hour.

If you feel you're interested, give me an e-mail at matthew@liquidweb.com
or call into the office at 800-580-4985 and talk to anyone that works for
me if you wish to get the down-low on what the job is really about.

Thank you for your time, I hope to hear from you.

Sincerely,

Matthew Hill
CEO, Liquid Web Inc.
http://www.liquidweb.com