LINUX EXPO MICHIGAN (fwd)

Edward Glowacki glowack2@msu.edu
Fri, 9 Feb 2001 08:21:15 -0500 (EST)

On Thu, 8 Feb 2001, Sean wrote:
> *lol* i just realized pine actually has spellchecker.

=)  Pine rawks!!!!! ;)

> I was just poking fun at Ed. =) The response was actually kind of funny,
> it mirrored my first impression.

Glad you thought so. =)

> Although if he was really being non-pc, he would have an UltraSparc for a
> desktop *ducks flying objects*

*throws flying UltraSparcs*  I suppose I _could_ get an UltraSparc
if I wanted one here at work, give someone else my 750mhz PIII,
but then I'd have to run Solaris.  Ed doesn't like Solaris.  Besides,
I've got more clock cycles for RC5 this way... ;)

--
Edward Glowacki				glowack2@msu.edu
GLLUG President				http://www.gllug.org