Topic ideas

Mark Szidik szidikm@mlc.lib.mi.us
Tue, 20 Feb 2001 15:56:09 -0500 (EST)

I would like to see this.  I have wanted to setup a "*NIX Basics" series
of presentations for a long time.  I have never really had the time to
get it started.  This is a good one to get things rolling.

I can do a presentation on using Vi if anyone is interested.

Mark Szidik
System Administrator           Ph: 517.694.4242 x17  Fax: 517.694.9303
Michigan Library Consortium    http://www.mlc.lib.mi.us