[Fwd: Linux Class] (fwd)

Mark Szidik szidikm@mlc.lib.mi.us
Sat, 24 Feb 2001 21:00:14 -0500 (EST)

I am forwarding this on in case someone is interested.

-Mark

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Linux Class
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2001 17:41:47 -0500
From: "Pollak, Geoff" <gpollak@nhmichigan.com>
To: "'mbaird@infots.com'" <mbaird@infots.com>

Michelle,

I'm sorry for the short notice of this message, but it just crossed my
mind that you have contacts with a local Linux users group.  We have a
Linux System Admin class (4 days) starting on Tuesday, February 27th.
This is the first one we have run here and we hope to run many more.

If anyone from your group would be interested (and able to make our
class on such short notice) I would be happy to offer them a significant
discount for this class.  Normally the price is $1700, but to build some
momentum for our Linux offerings, I will offer the class for $1275 per
seat (25% off).

Again, I apologize for the last minute announcement, but please let me
know if anyone is interested.

Thanks,

Geoff Pollak
Vice President & General Manager
New Horizons Computer Learning Center of East Lansing, MI
517.318.4047 phone
517.318.4010 fax
visit our website @ www.nhmichigan.com