Quick perl q =)

Sean picasso@madflower.com
Mon, 8 Jan 2001 20:48:55 -0500 (EST)

I have something that works, but basically I was bulk creating a website.
I have a page-form and need to insert two files or preformatted html
into it at certain spots.

I was really looking for something similar to the insert file command in
php.

I am sure there is a better way to do this but I basically inserted a
comment into the form and replaced it, using print outs and an if
statement checking every line of the form.