NeXT Mouse

Sean picasso@madflower.com
Tue, 9 Jan 2001 00:13:53 -0500 (EST)

Actually NeXT uses two different mice. One is ADB which has 4 pins and the
other is has 9-pins (serial i assume but I know not the pin-outs) the one
Ben gave me (which I already offered) is of the latter variety.

It depends on the model you got.

http://www.blackholeinc.com/
http://www.deepspacetech.com/
Both have some NeXT hardware. I can dig through my bookmarks a bit more if
you want. I think I found about 5 decent NeXT dealers about a year ago,
when I was looking at getting a cube.

Deepspace just has parts I dont see any systems but they do have mice and
keyboards.

Blackhole has pictures, systems and parts.
1