Hello

jtuma@ia4u.net jtuma@ia4u.net
Fri, 12 Jan 2001 00:18:39 -0500

In <Pine.LNX.4.10.10101092252040.3613-100000@phish.madflower.com>, on
01/12/01
   at 12:18 AM, Sean <picasso@madflower.com> said:

>hrm is that a packard-hell machine? Your novell card should be supported.
>You might be able to get another nic from like good deals or maybe
>someone on the list has one? (Do we still have the goody box Alan used to
>have?)

    It's not a P-H - the labels have been removed, but I think it was made
by one of the VAR's in the Grand Rapids area.  I've got a 3com 595 card to
use in it, which is supported by freesco (I've been looking at the manual
on the web), but, as I said, the mb is not PCI.  I'm considering getting a
PCI mb - will let you know.  Thanks.

Jim Tuma

"Can the Liberties of a nation be
 secure when we have removed a conviction that these
 liberties are the gift of God?"  -  Thomas Jefferson
Jim Tuma
Charlotte, MI