AntiTrust

Sean picasso@madflower.com
Sun, 14 Jan 2001 16:12:00 -0500 (EST)

I thought I might be the only one running it. I have it running on my
8500/180MP machine and its a tad slow, but functional.  I don't think it
will replace my Linux box, but I dont use a GUI with that. I dont think I
can go back to X after Quartz though.. They are worlds apart..the
vectorized display rocks..

I kind of wonder if they will release the x86 port or not.