"hooking up dumb terminals for dummies"

Jeffrey Utter utterjef@zelda.cl.msu.edu
Mon, 15 Jan 2001 12:44:59 -0500 (EST)

According to the How To that you supplied the link to, Yes it is sometimes
normal to have a black screen.  It says you may have to hit enter to get
it's attention.  Try that if you haven't.  I plan on working on getting
mine up and running tonight.  I also think I know someone else who is
interested in having one.  If they are still available  :)

Jeff U.

"You don't learn to frolic, you release the frolic within." - NDL