Rack Mount Equipment

Sean picasso@madflower.com
Thu, 18 Jan 2001 18:54:19 -0500 (EST)

I use an old restaraunt rack, its pretty nice and I got it used for a
reasonable price. Its made by intermetro, they have a website but last
time I checked it wasnt very good. It has an optional keyboard and stuff.
I am just mentioning it because you might not necessarily need to look in
"computer" stuff for what you want..