Digital Factory USA-Kondara (fwd)

Edward Glowacki glowack2@msu.edu
Mon, 22 Jan 2001 15:06:11 -0500 (EST)

OK, just got this email, wondering what you guys think about it.
If you guys are interested, I suppose we can email this guy and
get some copies of Linux.  Also, I think a while back I forwarded
something about a few copies of Corel Linux or something that
required we do a review.  I got I think 2 replies from that, but
they didn't specify whether or not they were going to write a
review.  At any rate, I think whatever freebies we get from places
like this deserve a review, which would make a good new section of
content for our web site. =)  So if anyone wants to try out Kondara
Linux (or wants to do the review of the other distro and try it
out), speak up! =)

--
Edward Glowacki				glowack2@msu.edu
GLLUG President				http://www.gllug.org
Imagination is the one weapon in the war against reality.
                -- Jules de Gaultier

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2001 10:53:54 -0800
From: Greg Smith <greg@df-usa.com>
To: undisclosed-recipients:  ;
Subject: Digital Factory USA-Kondara

Dear Linux User Group,

Greetings!  My name is Greg Smith and I am the Vice President of Sales
and Marketing for Digital Factory USA, the manufacturer of
Kondara MNU/Linux 2000 for Desktop and Server environments.  As a member

of the Linux Community, Digital Factory is well aware of the need to
support Linux users and groups such as yours by providing you the
opportunity to experience using a truly global Linux Operating System.

In conjunction with our company's growing efforts to promote the use of
Linux, I would like to donate Kondara products to your LUG.  This
donation
would consist of 5 retail boxes of Kondara MNU/Linux 2000 for Desktop
and 5 retail boxes of Kondara MNU/Linux Server 2000.  It will be a great

opportunity for you and your group to try out the multi-platform,
multi-lingual, and multimedia features of our Linux distribution.

All I ask in return for this donation is that you take a look at our
developmental
community at http://www.kondara.org.  We are constantly encouraging
Linux users to participate in the Kondara community and we appreciate
any skills and expertise that you and your members can share with the
Kondara group.  Do keep in mind that because Linux is all "open source,"

not only will this aid Digital Factory in future development, but it
will also help further the Linux community's technological advancement
as a whole.

Now, if you are interested in this offer, please email me a request for
this
donation along with all your shipping and contact information and I will

send you our products immediately.

I look forward to hearing from you soon and allowing your LUG to utilize
our products!

Sincerely,

Greg Smith

P.S.  If you would like to learn more about our company and our
products, visit
our web site at http://www.kondara.com.

--
Greg Smith