Meeting this weekend?

Benjamin Minshall minshal1@pilot.msu.edu
Wed, 31 Jan 2001 17:19:15 -0500

I have my LaTeX on Win32 presentation ready; we just need to have a meeting
that I can attend.  Note: This is different than the collaborative
presentation Roger and I are planning to do on task comparison of Word and
LaTeX.

    -----Original Message-----
    From: linux-user-admin@egr.msu.edu
    [mailto:linux-user-admin@egr.msu.edu]On Behalf Of Edward Glowacki
    Sent: Wednesday, January 31, 2001 1:58 PM
    To: Linux User's Group
    Subject: Meeting this weekend?

    Mark, Roger, either of you able to host a meeting this weekend?
    If not, maybe we can do a Pizza Hut gathering or something, change
    the pace a bit.  I don't have a lot to talk about, unless you want
    me to ramble for a while on FreeBSD... ;)

    In the interest of getting back into having presentations, what
    would everyone like to see at meetings, and/or what kinds of
    presentations would everyone like to give?  They don't have to be
    an hour long, even a few 15 minute ones would help, we could have
    a couple of different topics at one meeting that way.  Also, what's
    the status of our Latex presentation? =)  And speaking of Latex, I
    used Latex for my TC class to answer some questions and write up
    the script for our 60sec commercial. =)  Looks pretty good... ;)

    --
    Edward Glowacki				glowack2@msu.edu
    GLLUG President				http://www.gllug.org