tiny PCs? (fwd)

Tim Schmidt computer_holic@hotmail.com
Sun, 08 Jul 2001 17:31:52

Check for PC/104 format computers...  The boards are about 3.5" x 3.5"
square.  In particular, the MachZ chip is an entire 486 compatible computer
(minus video/networking) on a single PC/104 board.  PC/104 uses ISA as the
standard bus, but you can find PC/104+ boards that use ISA and PCI.  The
MachZ runs at 33 - 133Mhz (your choice, every model is capable of all
speeds) and is compatible with all x86 OSs.  I've run Win95 + Debian 2.2 on
mine just fine.