RAM [formerly Funny]

Benjamin Minshall minshal1@pilot.msu.edu
Thu, 12 Jul 2001 09:26:22 -0400

Check out the RAM prices at www.1stchoicememory.com.  They have
PC133 512MB chips for $40, $85, and $120 with varying degrees of
pedigree.  This seems to be pretty much in line with their PC133
256MB chips at $19, $34, and $54.  I just bought a load of RAM
from this company.  I haven't recieved the shipment yet, but I'll
be glad to post a review of their service/products/etc to the
list if anyone might be interested.

-Ben