AT&T Cable

Mark Szidik szidikm@mlc.lib.mi.us
Tue, 24 Jul 2001 22:41:45 -0400 (EDT)

I am sure its fine, but if you are a heavy user of MichNet based
hosts (I am) latency be a problem.

I have ACD DSL and I am happy with overall throughput, but
latency to MichNet hosts is pretty slow because they are not on
MichNet backbone, every packet for me to MichNet get routed via
the Chicago Nap, which sucks.

Marcel was recently saying that he thinks all of ATT @home users
route through Phoenix before coming back to MichNet.  That would
be awful for me.

Mark Szidik