asshole virus emailers

Edward Glowacki glowack2@msu.edu
Thu, 26 Jul 2001 13:55:29 -0400

Quoted from Dennis Kelly on Thu, Jul 26, 2001 at 01:39:32PM -0400:
> On Thu, Jul 26, 2001 at 01:01:48PM -0400, Keyes, Randall wrote:
>
>    What email clients do you guys use?  Notes?
>
> Notes? Bah!
>
> mutt, the mongrel of all mailers!  See http://www.mutt.org/
>
> In the words of its author, Michael Elkins:
>
> "All mail clients suck. This one just sucks less."
>
> dpk

In the words of myself, Edward Glowacki:

"All mail clients suck."

Also, in related news:

"All web browsers suck."
"All text editors suck."
"All window managers suck."

I guess really I could sum it up in one line:

"All computer software sucks."

I digress...

I still haven't found a mail program I *really* like.  I used PINE
for a while, and it has a better user interface than MUTT.  But
MUTT does message threading better, which I need to follow lists
like this, so I'm using MUTT now.

--
Edward Glowacki				glowack2@msu.edu
GLLUG Peon  				http://www.gllug.org