macos 9 question

Dpk dpk@egr.msu.edu
Fri, 27 Jul 2001 08:25:22 -0400

On Fri, Jul 27, 2001 at 07:59:03AM -0400, Adam McDougall wrote:

   I'm faced with checking out a computer that seems to be sending out
   the SirCam virus but its running netscape 4.74 on Macos 9 ?!?!
   Anyway I'm not familiar with software for macos9 and below, where
   would I start?  A tool to see what is running on the system? An
   antivirus download?  Thanks, I really have no idea where to start
   :)

Check for the software "SoftWindows".  It could be possible that a
emulator would get the Virus.  Sorry I didn't think of this yesterday
at work :)

Dennis