macos 9 question

Mike Szumlinski szumlins@msu.edu
Fri, 27 Jul 2001 10:38:45 -0400

Not quite sure what the SirCam virus is, but there is a good chance that
it could just be an attachment to something he/she already has on the
machine and is forwarding out.  Chances are that it won't affect the Mac
at all. I've found for the most part that it is normally people's
ignorance that causes this sort of thing on the mac, not an Applescript
or anything.  However, if you just want a process viewer, grab
Peek-a-boo off of Tucows.  Its basically like typing ps -aux on OS 9 and
allows you to kill ghost apps and what not.

-Mike