[Re: xml from ed]

Sean picasso@madflower.com
Fri, 27 Jul 2001 11:59:09 -0400 (EDT)

On 27 Jul 2001, Matt Graham wrote:

> (Slightly OT:  Did anyone else see the original message and think "XML from
> /bin/ed ?  It'd be a royal PITA, but if for some reason you _needed_ it
> done....   Of course, now I'm thinking about what executables
> /usr/bin/pfaffben or /usr/bin/sean might do, so I should probably shut up.)

/usr/bin/pfaffben would be a link to /sbin/pfaffben
this would a beautious hack that does would convert binary trees to
quadernary trees.

/usr/bin/sean would be linked to /usr/local/spaceheater/bin
This is the virtous hack that blows hot air in the summer and cold air in
the winter because i got hot and cold confused or i typoed somewhere.
 =)