Ip-Masq

korreck1@msu.edu korreck1@msu.edu
Fri, 27 Jul 2001 20:13:44 EDT

----------part3b6203b8246aa

Hi,  I'm relatively new to linux,  but I decided I need to get rid of win2k on
my main system this weekend.  Unfortunately I may have to go back to it unless
I can figure out how to compile masquerading features into the redhat 2.4
kernel.  When I try to recompile the kernel it will not boot and I'm at a loss
as to what to do next.  What I'm looking to do is set up this box to connect
all the other boxes to the internet like what I used to do with internet
connection sharing in windows,  I allready have dhcpd setup and a firewall
ruleset.  My only problem is with the kernel.

Jeremiah Korreck

----------part3b6203b8246aa

bnRlbnQtVHJhbnNmZXItRW5jb2Rpbmc6IGJpbmFyeQ0KDQo=