need 50-pin internal scsi terminator

Mark Szidik szidikm@mlc.lib.mi.us
Mon, 30 Jul 2001 14:46:11 -0400 (EDT)

I would suggest Discount PC on S. Cedar.  They have a
surprisingly wide array of SCSI cables and adapters, etc.

They even had a 80 pin SCA to 68 pin adapter that I needed.

Mark Szidik
System Administrator           Ph: 517.694.4242 x17  Fax: 517.694.9303
Michigan Library Consortium    http://www.mlc.lib.mi.us