wxPython

Edward Glowacki glowack2@msu.edu
Mon, 30 Jul 2001 15:06:18 -0400

Mwhahahah!  I think I'm finally getting somewhere with wxPython[1]!!!
I was having a hell of a time getting the screen to refresh when
I wanted it to, i.e. after changing some text in some of the widgets.
Turns out the function I needed was wxYield().  What an odd name
for a function... Anyways, the reason I'm posting all this to the
LUG list is basically to see if anyone else might be working with
wxWindows (or even better wxPython), or be interested in learning
it.  As they say, two heads are better than one.

[1] wxPython is a Python interface to wxWindows
    wxWindows is a cross-platform (Mac, MS Windows, GTK) GUI toolkit

--
Edward Glowacki				glowack2@msu.edu
GLLUG Peon  				http://www.gllug.org