rays and media

Edward Glowacki glowack2@msu.edu
Tue, 31 Jul 2001 12:41:18 -0400

Quoted from Marcel Kunath on Tue, Jul 31, 2001 at 12:20:35PM -0400:
> Hello,
>
> I am planning a trip on a plane and most likely I will be carrying on me as
> hand luggage a bag to contain a hard drive with data on it and zip disks.
>
> Should I remove those from the bag before letting the bag slide through the
> "xray" machine or does this stuff go unharmed?
>
> Are they going to look at me suspiciously if I put a hard drive with my keyset
> into the little handbasket? =)
>
>  Thanks,

I had that concern back in high school with floppy disks.  I don't
remember if they checked it by hand or sent the disks through the
machine, but they worked fine on the other end.

--
Edward Glowacki				glowack2@msu.edu
GLLUG Peon  				http://www.gllug.org