Mutt config question

Edward Glowacki glowack2@msu.edu
Tue, 31 Jul 2001 13:24:50 -0400

OK, here's a MUTT configuration question.  I've RTFM'd and can't figure it out:

How do you set the FCC to the current folder?  For example, if I'm
in the LUG list folder and send a message, it should save a copy
in the LUG list folder.  I know you can set fcc for each folder
manually, but what I'd like is to do it automatically, so that if
I create a new folder and try to send messages while in that folder,
I don't have to edit my muttrc file first and put in an FCC hook
to do it.

There's a shortcut for "the file you've last visited", but that
one is always a step behind where I'm at... ;)

--
Edward Glowacki				glowack2@msu.edu
GLLUG Peon  				http://www.gllug.org