OT: Local Source for CPU Cooler Fan?

Marr marr@shianet.org
Fri, 01 Jun 2001 03:31:04 -0400

Fellow GLLUGers,

Sorry to be OT here, but I'm anxious to find out if there's a local
source for CPU cooler fans.  I got a new Athlon CPU with a bad fan atop
the heatsink.  I'd rather just buy a new fan (60cm x 60cm x 10cm) than
return the darn thing since the CPU works fine (at least for the 2
minutes I ran it before I checked the fan and found it "DOA".  :^(

Any advice on mail-order would be appreciated as well, since I'm
expecting no luck on local vendors.

TIA.

As soon as I get it working, Slackware is going on it!  [He said in a
vain attempt to be back on-topic.... :^) ]

Bill Marr