XML creation

Edward Glowacki glowack2@msu.edu
Tue, 5 Jun 2001 17:33:58 -0400

I'm looking for some good resources on using XML.  I've done some
searching, but there is just so much data out there on XML that
I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed.

I've done HTML in the past, and I'm feeling OK about marking things
up for DocBook, so I'm not looking for that kind of information.
DocBook is cool for computer-related documentation, but there's
some other stuff I'd like to do that it doesn't really work well
for.  I still want to create HTML and TeX output from XML source,
but I'd also like to embed meta-data.  I think what I need is to
create my own DTD and probably some style sheets, but I'm not really
sure I know where to start there.

Any suggestions?

--
Edward Glowacki				glowack2@msu.edu