web page

Mike Szumlinski szumlins@msu.edu
Fri, 08 Jun 2001 12:03:48 -0400

I remember grabbing a WYSISWYG package from IBM a while back when I asked
the same question last year.  Anyone remember the name of it? For me it was
just easier to learn to code HTML than to use something that makes dirty
code (which most WYSIWYG editors do in some form or another)

-Mike

On 6/8/01 12:00 PM, "Alyssa" <lyssrose@texas.net> wrote:

> <DELURK>
> Joe-
>
> I've been pretty happy with Bluefish & Quanta.  (Quanta rates a little
> higher, IMHO) Both are included at least with Mandrake 8.0.  Not sure if
> they're like frontpage or composer, but they're fairly standard WYSIWYG
> editors.  If they're not part of your distro, the webpages are
> http://bluefish.openoffice.nl/ and http://quanta.sourceforge.net/,
> respectively.
>
> Hope that helps!
> Alyssa
>
> </DELURK>

|Mike Szumlinski           |
|Michigan State University |
|A26079565                 |
"The future is no place to place your better days" -DMB