pine won't quit

Edward Glowacki glowack2@msu.edu
Fri, 8 Jun 2001 13:03:25 -0400

Quoted from Cory Spitz on Fri, Jun 08, 2001 at 10:40:33AM -0500:
> Hey guys, sorry about the off topic post on pine.  Well, it looks
> as though my problems have cleared up.  Today, pine is working
> (I'm using it now) and my mail from last week was finally
> delivered (I got doubles though!).  I think IS has some
> explaining to do.  So after all of this I'm thinking about trying
> out mutt soon :)
>
> Bye,
> -Cory

Pine is easier to use, but mutt has more features.  Both are very
good mail programs.  I used to use pine, then switched to mutt for
message threading, though I do miss the user interface of pine.

--
Edward Glowacki				glowack2@msu.edu
GLLUG Peon  				http://www.gllug.org