May 27th meeting CANCELLED

Edward Glowacki glowack2@msu.edu
Mon, 11 Jun 2001 11:13:36 -0400

Quoted from Ben Pfaff on Mon, Jun 11, 2001 at 10:57:38AM -0400:
> Edward Glowacki <glowack2@msu.edu> writes:
>
> > Hey, I think most of us would roll their eyes at anyone who *wasn't*
> > going to see Tomb Raider this weekend... ;) How can you pass up an
> > Indiana Jones-like movie starring Angelina Jolie as Lara Croft? =)
>
> s/Ind.*ike //; s/ as .*oft//;

I think I need to update my regexp-to-english function, my parser
is acting a bit sluggish today, took me a minute to figure out what
you were saying... ;)  But now that I did the translation, I must say,
"Well said!"

--
Edward Glowacki				glowack2@msu.edu
GLLUG Peon  				http://www.gllug.org