Sigh, not again...

Edward Glowacki glowack2@msu.edu
Tue, 12 Jun 2001 16:27:10 -0400

Quoted from Adam McDougall on Tue, Jun 12, 2001 at 04:13:37PM -0400:
> On the laptop?  If so, the most clued pcmcia/cardbus guy in FreeBSD has
> recently been sponsored to work on the cardbus support so that should be
> working more and more in the -stable version as well as -current.

*ponder* didn't say anything about cardbus...

> As for the swap problem, if you can afford to steal 64 megs from your /
> partition you could tar it up, recreate / and swap, and untar / from
> another partition using the fixit floppy.  Too bad you dont want to go the
> other way and grow / since growfs is available for ffs =)

I'm cloning the partition using free space, then dumping/restoring
everything to it, then I'll resize the partitions and dump it
back... or maybe just leave it out there in the middle of the
disk... who knows... =)

--
Edward Glowacki				glowack2@msu.edu
GLLUG Peon  				http://www.gllug.org