This Sundays meeting

Mark Szidik szidikm@mlc.lib.mi.us
Thu, 14 Jun 2001 19:25:07 -0400 (EDT)

Well I can't move it because I have this community room reserved.
Next weeked is no good for me I have plans.  If I am not around
there is no meeting place (MLC has to be opened by me).  That is
one of the reasons I made the move away from MLC, I can now
schedule meetings at a location that I don't have to be at.

Mark Szidik
System Administrator           Ph: 517.694.4242 x17  Fax: 517.694.9303
Michigan Library Consortium    http://www.mlc.lib.mi.us