alternatives to minicom

Mark Szidik szidikm@mlc.lib.mi.us
Fri, 15 Jun 2001 11:58:55 -0400 (EDT)

Thaks to everyone who responded about this problem.

I am using Kermit now and its working just fine.

Way back in 1991 I used Kermit to connect to a Vax at school, it
still does the trick.

Mark Szidik
System Administrator           Ph: 517.694.4242 x17  Fax: 517.694.9303
Michigan Library Consortium    http://www.mlc.lib.mi.us