Increasing vtys in SunOS

GATal@aol.com GATal@aol.com
Fri, 15 Jun 2001 12:55:49 EDT

Greetings group,
    I work in an environment that uses a few bastion hosts to access most of
the company resources that get used in day to day operations. The problem is
that for some reason, these boxen are limited to either 20 or 24 logins (I
can't remember which at the moment). The "administrator" says he knows how to
up the limit in linux and bsd, but not with sun. (Its version 5.7 if that
makes any difference.) I've done some searching with a few different engines,
and can't seem to find the answer to this problem anywhere on the internet.
Does anyone on this list know how to up the limit of vtys to say, 40? TIA.

Guy