Food & Meetings

jtuma@triton.net jtuma@triton.net
Tue, 19 Jun 2001 23:21:32 -0400

From: jtuma@triton.net
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2001 23:14:34 -0400
To: bl0wfish <apoc@lunarsurf.com>
Subject: Re: Food & Meetings

In <Pine.LNX.4.33.0106181914260.22796-100000@lunarsurf.com>, on 06/19/01
   at 11:14 PM, bl0wfish <apoc@lunarsurf.com> said:

>	The owners/waitstaff/cooks went over to a new
>	place out on the westside of Lansing, called
>	Doc Sing's (spelling?).  Anyways, this place
>	is apparently MUCH better, and actually
>	makes the food the way that Bangkok used
>	to make their food.  The people are great,
>	and they are the original reason that I,
>	and hopefully my friends, started going
>	to Bangkok, and unfortunately it hasn't
>	been the same since these people left Bangkok.

    I think you're talking about Dok Sing, which is in a strip mall in
front of Meijers on W. Saginaw.  It's been about 2 years since I last ate
there, but at that time I had the pleasure of watching an employee swat a
roach - they missed and the roach went back into the wall.  The food was
good (and apparently even better now that the Bangkok House people are
there), but the roach incident kind of turned me off.

Jim Tuma

"Can the Liberties of a nation be
 secure when we have removed a conviction that these
 liberties are the gift of God?"  -  Thomas Jefferson
Jim Tuma
Charlotte, MI

 -- End of forwarded message