LiVid / linuxvideo

Tim Schmidt computer_holic@hotmail.com
Wed, 20 Jun 2001 06:00:51

I've had great/limited success with Xine depending on your point of view.  I
DL'd "complete" Xine with DeCSS already compiled in, installed it, and was
able to play every DVD I tried.  However, crashing was rampant -- especially
when switching chapters.

Thanks for the heads up on videolan, I'll have to try it.

--Tim