How (or can) I ---

Paul_Melson@keykertusa.com Paul_Melson@keykertusa.com
Thu, 28 Jun 2001 09:34:41 -0400

>Yep, that appears to be what the error is all about ok. Unfortunately,
>it looks like I'll need to upgrade X to v.4 to use it as it doesn't
>appear to apply to 3.3.6.  What does the 'wtfe:0.1' accomplish in the
>example above?

It was just standing for the hostname of your machine, since I didn't know
the actual hostname.  It's an acronym, whose meaning I shouldn't repeat in
polite company (or a listserv that's saved for posterity). :-)  The 0.1
refers to the server.window designation of the X11 $DISPLAY variable.  0.0
would work just as well, assuming that's where the VNC X server binds.

PaulM