Where do I begin? Basic Linux

Sean picasso@madflower.com
Sun, 4 Mar 2001 11:51:49 -0500 (EST)

A nice place to get started is:
http://www.linux.org/docs/index.html

Also there is "For People New to Both FreeBSD and Unix"
http://www.freebsd.org/tutorials/new-users/article.html

It looks pretty general so 98% of the stuff will apply to linux most
noteably stuff related to the ports collection will fail.

If you can't figure something out post back to the list.

On your modem problem, is that a real modem or a winmodem?