Next Meeting (was RE: Administrivia)

Edward Glowacki glowack2@msu.edu
Thu, 15 Mar 2001 10:10:12 -0500

On Thu, Mar 15, 2001 at 09:46:06AM -0500, Keyes, Randall wrote:
> As the resident "newbie," I obviously have little idea who should be
> president.  I would like, however, to know when the next meeting is and
> where?

I guess the real question is, are Sundays still good for everyone or
should we move meetings to during the week?

Mark and Roger, how's our availability of facilities during the week?

Everyone else, what days/times are good for you?

Personally, between now and the end of April, I can meet on Wednesdays,
pretty much all other days are booked, unless we want to meet at 7:30-8pm,
which is getting kind of late...

--
Edward Glowacki			glowack2@msu.edu
Michigan State University