Greeting Linux UG

Daniel R . Kilbourne drk@voyager.net
Sun, 18 Mar 2001 14:47:01 -0500

Why?

In my experience (granted, it is limited), LinuxPPC is pretty cool, especially if you are looking for a workstation. It has (IMHO) the best, smoothest installer of ANY operating system (but ofcourse they had to make it easy, it is for Mac users after all :P )

Anyway, on a 7200/75 the install should be fine, and I think it will be a good learning experiance for you. Try it out, and let us kknow if you encounter problems

bl0wfish extolled: