Mac OS X Bash?

Mike Szumlinski szumlins@msu.edu
Mon, 19 Mar 2001 23:23:09 -0500

I was actually just searching for input. I'm working on setting up something
now with the CSE department, but I've been busy. If you want to check out
some of the new stuff in X, our systems engineer will be at the campus
microfest in the Union on Tuesday (3-27) talking about X from 11:00-12:00.

-Mike

On 3/19/01 6:34 PM, "David Burgis" <daveburgis@excite.com> wrote:

> A liitle while ago somebody was asking about content for a developers
> celebration on Mac OS X's launch. Is that still on? If so, where? At what
> time on saturday? And is it available to the non-MSU student public? I was
> thinking that it would be really neat to go to, so I was wondering.

|Mike Szumlinski           |
|Michigan State University |
|A26079565                 |
"The future is no place to place your better days" -DMB