Plex86

Ben Pfaff pfaffben@msu.edu
27 Mar 2001 10:07:13 -0500

Edward Glowacki <glowack2@msu.edu> writes:

> Anyone know how well Plex86 is coming along?  Their website doesn't
> have much info, just curious if it's stable enough to be usable
> yet...

I don't have any first-hand info, i.e., I haven't actually tried
it.  However, I talked to the author of VMware at Stanford a
couple of weekends ago (he is a professor there) and he claims
that the Plex86 authors are pretty clueless and thus unlikely to
produce something useful in a reasonable time-frame.  Take it or
leave it, I don't know whether it's true or just his propaganda.