OS X screenshot

Mike Szumlinski szumlins@msu.edu
Thu, 29 Mar 2001 13:57:50 -0500

--Apple-Mail-714022735-1

On Thursday, March 29, 2001, at 01:38 PM, Mark Szidik wrote:

What does 'top' look like?

http://cstore.msu.edu/cstore/mike/top.jpg

> I would love for you to do a demo of OS X at a GLLUG meeting.  When can
> I put you on the schedule?

Probably not the next meeting, but give me heads up on one and I can
probably do a little 20 minute demo or something.

Just out of curiosity...have these e-mails been html or plain text...I'm
not sure what the default compose method is in the built-in mail client
for OS X...

-Mike

--Apple-Mail-714022735-1

<excerpt>I would love for you to do a demo of OS X at a GLLUG meeting.=20=

When can

I put you on the schedule?

</excerpt>