Presentation, April 29th: what do people want?

Dpk dpk@egr.msu.edu
Fri, 18 May 2001 16:37:21 -0400

On Fri, Apr 20, 2001 at 03:40:59PM -0400, Dpk wrote:

   On Tue, Apr 17, 2001 at 08:52:31AM -0400, Mark Szidik wrote:

      Hey Matt your outline looks really good.  I made a few comments below.
      Thanks again Matt for goind this presentation.  I am looking forward to
      it.

      As Matt's subject lines says, this presentation is on April 29th.

      The next meeting will be May 27th.  DPK, are you willing to do a
      Perl presentation on that date?

   I'm game for then.  From the responses I received, I will do it on
   Safe/Secure CGI programming in Perl.  I will also try to answer any
   questions others may have on other Perl topics.

Sorry to do this, but I just now realized that it is a holiday weekend
then, which I wouldn't be able to do.  Can we change it to the week or
I can just wait until the meeting after to present.

Dennis