VMWare and FreeBSD

Edward Glowacki glowack2@msu.edu
Tue, 22 May 2001 11:13:15 -0400

Quoted from Edward Glowacki on Tue, May 22, 2001 at 10:55:30AM -0400:
> Anyways, VMWare runs FreeBSD pretty well, I can ssh into my virtual
> machine!!!  But it uses up my whole CPU... =(
>
> Time to install apache! ;)

Hmm... CPU usage went waaaay down now... not sure what it was doing
before, but it seems to be better now... =)  Ack, spoke too soon...
guess sometimes it just uses up CPU.... =P

Oh, and I got Apache compiled, installed, configured, and running... ;)
Maybe it's time to get a real hostname to use instead of the test
one I'm using now... =)

--
Edward Glowacki				glowack2@msu.edu
GLLUG Peon  				http://www.gllug.org