OT: Linux Jobs

Matthew Hill matthew@liquidweb.com
Mon, 05 Nov 2001 05:26:59 -0500

Hello,

Forgive the off topic post, I thought it related enough to warrant
posting to
the list.

In any case, I run a web hosting corporation which operates out of
Lansing (near the corner of Jolly and Aurelius) the name of which
is Liquid Web Inc. ( http://www.liquidweb.com ).  The company
is a little over four years old and currently hosts over 3000 clients
residing globally.

The primary NOC is located in Scranton PA right now with all servers
Linux based.  The support office also consists entirely of Linux work
stations and is VERY laid back as far as it can be while maintaining
a degree of professionalism with clients on the phone.

In any case I am in desperate need of system administrators for managed
hosting support, as well as general web hosting support technicians.
The
major difference being the knowledge level required as the tasks
performed
in managed hosting support are quite a bit more complex.

We're expanding quickly, and anyone employed will move quickly as the
company
matures.  I also have an interest in an experienced designer with some
sort
of portfolio on work that has been performed in the past.

If you think you meet any of these descriptions please give me a call
personally
at 800-580-4985 x221 or on my cellular phone at 517-505-6191.  Feel free

to call into the office and talk to any support employee about the job
if you have
doubts.

Full health is included, hours are VERY flexible and the environment is
as I said
extremely laid back as long as you have the responsibility to complete
tasks.

I thank everyone for their patience, and truly hope to hear from those
of you
interested.

Sincerely,

Matthew Hill