vim question

A. Garth Brook abrook@grfn.org
Tue, 6 Nov 2001 10:07:05 -0500 (EST)

When you are puting in your search parameter do this: <ctrl>-v-K
Make sure that <ctrl> is pressed the whole time.

Good luck.
Knowledge is Power. Time is Money. Power=Work/Time. Therefore
Knowledge=Work/Money. Solving for Money: Money=Work/Knowledge. Thus, as
Knowledge approaches zero, Money approaches infinity, regardless of work
done.
					     Andrew Brook
						"Marlin"
                                              abrook@grfn.org